Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Introduction:

Okay so first of all I would like to thank you for coming to my blog :) I can not wait to watch it grow! If you don't already know anything about me here we go - my name is Krysta. I am have been married to my wonderful husband, Corey, since September 24, 2011 and on February 19, 2012 we welcomed our baby girl Aubree Lynn into this world. We are just your average family only a little quirkier, more sarcastic and probably younger than most. I am currently 23 and he's 25. I would be no where near the person I am today with out my two loves. They truely inspire me to always strive for my best and do what I love! I am a cosmetologist at an amazing salon in the St. Louis area and also love to do photography in my free time! And of course run Mommy Made the Blog, along with the Facebook page and Pinterest page! If you aren't already follow both -
Facebook.com/mommymadecraftsandrecipes
&
Pinterest.com/Mommymadepage
Hope you all enjoy ;)
Krysta

No comments:

Post a Comment